Click Here For Important COVID-19 Update
Important COVID-19 Update
CISCO Credit continues to monitor developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and is taking appropriate actions to promote and protect the health of our employees while ensuring you, our valued customers, continue to receive the products and services you have come to expect from us.
We have always placed great importance on being strategic, and with that comes the vision to plan our response to unfortunate, unplanned events. We are currently executing our well-established and tested Business Continuity Plan and the recommendations of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council’s Interagency Statement on Pandemic Planning as well as the recommendations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, to ensure CISCO Credits’ uninterrupted business operation during these unprecedented times.
Some of the steps we have taken to minimize the impact of disruptions caused by COVID-19 include:
- Established a COVID-19 Task Force to actively monitor the situation and evaluate, test, enhance and implement CISCO Credits’ Business Continuity Plan;
- Communicated with third party providers, business partners and critical vendors to implement or modify processes and procedures and evaluate their readiness to respond to the impact of COVID-19;
- Implemented business travel restrictions;
- Restricted visitors to CISCO Credit facilities; Increased reliance on video and phone conferencing solutions; Implemented prevention and mitigation strategies recommended by the World Health Organization and local, state and federal U.S. Government such as social distancing, healthy hygiene habits, increased cleaning protocols and sanitization; and
- Implemented temporary remote work alternatives, restructured operating hours and implemented employee overtime and/or flexible work hours in an effort to minimize any delays in the delivery of products, services and support to our customers.
CISCO Credit continues to actively monitor and assess this very fluid situation so we can respond swiftly to developments as they happen. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please contact us, As this crisis continues to unfold, please know that our thoughts are with you and yours. We are confident that, together, we will emerge from this in the months to come.
Our Specialized Services
We can help you make faster lending decisions.
Get the most accurate information quickly.
We offer full service background screening.
What Makes CISCO Different?
- Serving over 500 lenders nationwide for over 30 years.
- We provide personal attention to each of our clients.
- 15 sec. tri-merge from the web (no install).
- 48 Hour Rescore update at the bureau level. Learn More
- Same day processing on Infile updates.
- Next day on all RMCRs.
- Credit Analyzer to improve your credit scores. Learn More
- Free full-time tech support.
- Experienced, friendly processors. All FCRA certified.
- Simplistic Payment w/various invoice options. Learn More
- List of mortgage program interfaces: View List
Start with our Quick Application.
Call us to apply over the phone OR fill out the online application form.
We provide fast, accurate information.