Technology: CISCO offers the most advanced, versatile, and powerful web-based credit ordering environment available anywhere. A one-stop solution for all your mortgage credit needs.
- CISCO offers the most advanced and reliable Internet environment available anywhere.
- Interface with Fannie Mae DU/DO and Freddie Mac LP.
- Upgrade and degrade credit Infiles. Degrade: remove a bureau or borrower from an existing infile.
- Make requests online by just clicking on any tradeline. No more faxing. Various formats, print options, and customization.
- Online credit card payment available. View invoices online.
- Clients are able to manage their own accounts: passwords and access.
- Hawk and Safe Scan Fraud Alert, per request.
- We interface with the most popular Mortgage Software Applications.
- Simplistic billing with various invoice options. For more billing information, please visit our Samples Page.
- Our system is Certified by ICSA* and will be audited by ICSA annually
- Double Firewalls
- 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
- Proprietary Web Page Encryption of Session ID
- Session Timeout
- Password Lockout after five failed login attempts
- Password Expiration
- Security Training
*ICSA is the world leader in internet security assurance. Its certification indicates that MeridianLink’s security controls, procedures, and policies stand up to the highest in security standards.
Backup & Failsafe Procedures
- Terabyte Tape Backup Storage
- Proprietary Real-Time Data Backup
- Load-Balancing & Redundant Web Server
- Database Server Redundancy
- Redundant T-1 Connection to the Internet
- Redundant Connection to Credit Bureaus
- Battery Backup Power Source
- Gas Generator Backup Power Source
The following documents are provided free of charge with each credit report:
- Credit Score Explanation Letter
- Borrower ( copy ) Credit Report
- Borrower Explanation Letter
- Derogatory Letter
- List of Creditors Report
- Adverse Summary Report
- Mortgage Company Denial Letter
- Tradeline Comparison Report