Credit Rescore: CISCO is able to submit the proper paperwork directly to the national bureaus and in 48 hours we are able to update the borrower’s credit report and change their credit score(s).
Rapid 48 Hour Credit Rescore
Rapid 48 hour credit Rescore is an agreement between CISCO and the 3 national repositories. CISCO is able to submit the proper paperwork directly to the national bureaus and in 48 hours we are able to update the borrower’s credit report and change their credit score(s).
We do not guarantee a credit score change because of the many possible factors involved. However, we have experienced score changes of 30 to 40 and in some cases greater than 75 points.
- Letter from credit grantor or collection agency
- Court issued documents
- Bankruptcy documents
- Divorce decree
- Mortgage settlement statements
- Copies of checks or money orders
Express Request -“No Doc” Credit Rescore
When documented proof is not available from your customer, Express Request offers Phone Verification to process a request.
To improve turnaround times on dispute resolution, Express Request offers a Phone Verification service that will:
- Prevent delays
- Eliminate the need to gather proof documentation
- Prevent the declination of unacceptable proof documents
- Update account with most recent information, such as current balances
Credit Analyzer with CreditXpert Detective
CreditXpert Detective finds potential updates even the ones that you may overlook.
By scrutinizing the data within a particular credit report and comparing it against credit reports from the other bureaus.
- Looks for missing, outdated or incorrect information
- Determines likely replacement value
- Checks value of any changes to determine what it’s worth to the score, if the change is not going to be of value to the score it will not alert you to correct.
Credit Analyzer is a tool to provide the following to help improve your borrower’s report.
- Actions to take to improve report.
- Positive and negative factors of report.
- Estimated new score gain from suggested actions.
- No Inquiry.
Take advantage of our “What-If Simulator”; this will allow you to input different scenarios and find out what the projected result would be.
- Change balances.
- Add accounts to see the effect.
- Close open accounts.
- Estimated score from changes made.
- Change status of accounts (collection to paid, etc.)
- No Inquiry.