How to Update Frozen/Locked Infile
Credit Infile – Standard Layout
Credit Infile – Alternative Layout
Credit Analyzer with CreditXpert Detective
Flood Report w/Life of Loan
Liens and Judgments Report
Tax Verifcation / TRV
SSN Match Direct – SSA89
Undisclosed Debt Notification
Verification of Employment / Income
Verification of Deposit
Sample Inquiry Free Report
Other Infile Layouts
CREDIT REPORT FORMAT OPTIONS
- Score/Risk Models – Standard
- Score/Risk Models – w/ Average Score
- Score/Risk Models – Sorted by Score
- Score/Risk Models – With Factors and Reasons
- Score/Risk Models – With Factors, but no reasons
- Score/Risk Models – Without Factors
Layout Format Options – Multiple Options
- Open, Closed, Derog: Current – order (Balance, Name)
- Open, Closed, Derog: All – order (Balance, Name)
- Derog, Current, Open, Closed – order (Balance, Name)
- Balance, No Balance, Derog – Order Name
- Custom formatting to fit your needs
- Standard- Price & Social
- Total Cost of Loan
- W/O Price
- W/O Social
Fraud Check on Social Security Options
- Hawk Alert through Transunion
- Safescan through Equifax
Additional Add-ons- Free of Charge
- Address Variation
- Alias Variation
- Consumer copies of credit reports available for borrowers in 3 different languages- English, Spanish, and Chinese.
- Employer Variation
- Error Codes
- Public Records
- SSN Variation
- Variations/Source of Information
CISCO MAKES YOUR ACCOUNTING EASIER
Experienced Accounting Staff
- Full time accountant to answer any accounting concern. Ext 29
Client Payment Setup Options
- Regular account net 30.
- Pay online by credit card: borrower or corporate credit card.
- Deposit account: Prepay for credit reports with our accounting department.
- Credit card on file with accounting department billed on 1st of each month for invoice total.
- Corporate checks, Borrower checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
Various Invoice Formats
- Separate invoice for each user (Lo / Processor) on company account.
- Separate account setup for each loan officer.
- All company usage on one invoice. Sub totals for each user included.
Options In Receiving Your Monthly Itemized Invoices
- Receive current and all past invoices online.
- Receive invoices by regular mail, mailed the 1st of each month
- Receive via fax.
- Receive invoices by email.
We Provide Error-Free Invoices
- State of the art software and consistent internal audits.